24A – Venture Concept No. 1
24A – Venture Concept No. 1 My parking app 1. The opportunity that I took advantage of is the problem with finding parking in laces that have a high demand in parking. These are places that have a lot of traffic of vehicles coming in and out of an area. Some of the forces that helped me come up with this idea is that I go to a school that has little to no parking. This is a great app that I came up with because it will help identify parking spots and it will save time. It is something that people hate and get irritated about. The main target at the moment for me are college campuses. This is essential because it helps people who go to the college and people who are just visiting. This also goes along with workers as well, along with students. I really liked to add the aspect of football game-days. This will really help. This solves the problem of spending a lot fo timing finding a place to park. This is something that is serious and annoying to people. 2. The innovat...
Hello Thomas,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really good job overall in your elevator pitch number 1. I think that you maybe should have thrown on a collard shirt to show a little professionalism like stated in the instructions. Other than that though you were very clear and easy to follow along with, with a very good product. You did a nice job of keeping it within the time restraints, considering I could have talked all day about fixing TAPS here at University of Florida. I think that this was really good start though for your first elevator pitch, nice job!