25A – What’s Next?

25A – What’s Next?

The Existing Market:
For my parking app the first step to getting started is identifying my first location. I need to drive around and see what I am working with. Then I am going to take it to the next level and make an app for it. I need to develop an app that institutes a GPS format on it. This is the foundation and how it first needs to start up. I then need to talk to developers of apps and see how I can enhance it and make sure that the app is not messed up. Once that foundation of the app is madet only takes tweaks to revamp and enhance it with specific features.
I then made a plan to enhance the existing market. I will talk to the head of Aramark and the welcome department at my school. They will put signs up and have people try out my app. This will be given to a select few, they can use it and give me feedback. It is through this that I can make changes and enhance my product. I need to stress the main feature of the real time updating this is helpful, because it saves time and makes things accurate.

New Market:
I am marketing to college campuses already. I then need to expand and market to large city centers. I need to do this because it will help their places get more customers. This is essential for my app and their companies. This is great because it will save time and people won't be wasting time finding a spot.

I have noticed that people are very interested on howwill develop the app and see how far it will go. in my specific college thenpoeple that go their that I talked to are very for my app. This is very important because then their are a lot of potential customers who would use my app. It is important tohave it free of purchase. Then more people are wanting to use it. This was an important feature I needed to make sure of.

Comments

  1. Hi Tommy, I enjoyed reading your post. I am really excited about the new market that you identified with large city centers. Personally, I feel like this market has even more potential than the college campus market, because some schools actually have ample student parking, unlike UF. Partnering with businesses in city centers to promote your app could be a really good mutually beneficial relationship, since the app will help them get more customers. I do think that you could have done more comparisons between the existing market and the new market.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24A – Venture Concept No. 1

Final reflection

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2